I was thinking about things that I want to include in my life Every Day. What do you include in your Every Day?
- Count Your Blessings, before you count anything else.
- Stretch, and be aware of the simple pleasures of movement.
- Be kind to someone you don’t know.
- Pick up one piece of litter that’s not your own and imagine if everyone did.
- Smile, it’s healthy for you, mind and body.
- Try something new, every day.
- When you wake up be glad to be alive.
- Like the boy scouts say; Do a Good Turn daily!
- Give your significant other a kiss and express your love verbally.
- Connect with God daily, through prayer, reading and worship. Every other daily suggestion will fall into place from here. (Thank you Sharon D.)
- Meditating or sitting in silence.
- Practicing Gratitude (similar to #1)
- Connect with nature – spend some time outdoors every day. It makes a great difference to your level of happiness.
Help Wanted – this is my hope, that NOW YOU will send me an email with your Every Day suggestion at dfolstad58.gmail.com or share it with me in comments.
I will add them to the list. My fellow bloggers, please help.
ONLY The first 5 were my thoughts – please share your thoughts from big or small to add to the list.
My hope is for 25 more, but you could surprise me. Thanks in advance.
I will update the blog with your ideas on Thursday May 24. See you then 🙂