I procrastinate. I can take a long time to get something accomplished, and some things I won’t put off at all and they are usually fairly inconsequential.
I think everyone has a “Some Day I will” in them, they know what they want and/or what they should do but are lead footed in getting going.
David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) wrote these words for his song “Breathe” and maybe his version of Some Day is what he was thinking.
I wonder what these words make you think of?
Breathe, breathe in the air
Don’t be afraid to care
Leave but don’t leave me
Look around and choose your own ground
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be
There are many types of Some Days including:
- do something healthy or alternatively stop doing something unhealthy,
- heal relationships, reaching out with an apology,
- making memories with the closest people to your heart,
- making that bucket trip or having that one experience,
- going back to school,
- making a phone call to a friend you haven’t talked to for a long time.
- whatever comes to your mind 🙂
Regardless of the “Some Day” that comes to your mind in this minute, I hope that today you take a step in the right direction (even if it is small) today to crush it, because only you will know how glad you did. I’m trying to do better also.
It’s Possible, but it is all up to you and me (I’m exactly like you or worse) to make it happen.
Let’s each one of us – Make that Some Day Today.
Thank you for reading, commenting, and taking the time to follow my blog posts.