I thought it would be a good idea to move some pictures from my phone to my blog and voila, today’s post.
I bumped into a friend and he asked me what have I been up to, and this is it.
Mark Twain –
“Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.”
An assortment of pictures from recent weeks.
Can you match them all up ?
- Skaha Lake paddleboarding, the lake is so calm at 7 am and that’s my son and wife.
- Africa the cat, absorbing some rubs while purring like indoor thunder
- I don’t know plants, but this Cambria Lily bloomed today within two days of being adopted and brought home. Looks nice!
- Looking down on the world, that’s my son waving through a hole in the leaves in our cherry time – and they look ready now!
- A double selfie with #1 son in Manning Park, this spot had a roaring creek!
- My Van Gogh son turning a river rock into a garden turtle 🙂
- The historic Sicamous on Okanagan Lake, a parked paddlewheeler.
- A view of the Okanagan lake, looking a lot higher right now.
- Africa again, dreaming of the tango.
- Another lily, this one’s a tiger!