Beautiful pictures, and healthy salad inspiration – who needs more? Excuse me, I’m off to buy some ingredients. 🙂
You’ve been living a lie. You do not need to put lettuce of any type in your salad! Try this chopped salad for a refreshing change of pace!
- 1/2 red, orange or yellow pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 7-8 Campari Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, dill, mint or basil
There isn’t much to making a salad. The ingredients are chopped and tossed together. The only way you can go wrong in making a salad is if you chose the wrong ingredients or you over dress the salad!
Let’s chat briefly about my ingredient selection:
1. The peppers–I never buy green peppers. They bore me. Red, yellow, orange peppers–they are sweeter and add some great color to your salad.
2. Tomatoes–I go with Campari tomatoes. These are those tomatoes that are small in size–larger than…
View original post 152 more words